* The Corporate Services Division is headed by the Assistant CEO, Corporate Services, Ms Margaret P Godinet-Tuilagi assisted by the Principal Accounts and Administration Officer, Mrs Matimaimavasa Sekuini with the assistance of 11 other staff members.
* The Division includes :
- Human Resources
- Assets Management
* The Primary Objective for Corporate Services is to develop and maintain a skilled and knowledgeble workforce to effectively and efficiently carry the Ministry's responsibilities to the Communication sectors.
* The Function of the Corporate Services Division is to provide the essential administrative support services to ensure that the Ministry is operating efficiently and its core functions are effectively executed.
We deliver high quality services to our clients and we hold these values:
- Respect - We value others and their contributions
- Intergrity - We are honest and open
- Service - We deliver results
- Timeliness - We meet deadlines
- Fairness - We treat everyone equally
- Fitness - We promote " healthy body, healthy mind"
- Transparency / Accountability - We are committed in making our decisions in an open way
- Consultative - We value your inputs/ ideas/ opinions
- Professionalism - We strive to get things right, we are innovative and we take responsibility for our actions .